Vision for a Nation Foundation is an award-winning sight charity.
Our mission is to make eye care globally accessible and to unlock economic growth and human potential of the world’s poorest communities.
We have transformed eye care services in Rwanda by training general nurses to provide local and affordable eye care. Over 2 million Rwandans have already been helped.
Building on this success, we are innovating to deliver access to eye care in other low-income countries.
- Health Equity: Prioritising the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people
- Innovation: Being willing to explore and test new approaches
- Accountability: Being financially responsible and well-governed
- Efficiency: Managing our resources to achieve a high cost-benefit ratio
- Evidence Based: Evaluating our work and building a global evidence base